In Honor of International Women's Day: Mentor a DC Student!
Become a CPE mentor to a DC student by helping to provide them with the skills and experiences needed to complete college and excel in the workforce!
Mentors must be at least 21 years old and have a 4-year degree.
Mentors of color are strongly encouraged to apply.
FLEXIBLE MENTORING SCHEDULE:
- Meet with your mentee 2x a month
- Call/email your mentee 1x each week
- Communicate with staff 2x bi-weekly
- Support your mentee for at least 1 year
- Ongoing training
- Mentor Networking
HOW TO APPLY:
Complete the mentor application at http://bit.ly/CpeMentor
We'll work with your schedule.
1413 K St., NW3rd FloorWashington, DC 20005
- Teaching / Instruction
- Youth Services
- Child Development
- Child Advocacy
- Social Work
- Must be at least 21
- Must Have A Four-Year Degree