Have you served in the military? Join our Veteran-To-Veteran Volunteer Social Hour Program!
- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
1 person is interested
Brookhaven Hospice is currently a 4-star partner with the We Honor Veterans program. We are dedicated to providing specialized care to Veterans in need of hospice care. We are hoping to expand our impact to serve veterans in the community in ways that expand beyond hospice care.
We would value your service in working with other Veterans in your community.
We are recruiting volunteers who have served in all branches of the armed forces
- Active military volunteers welcome to join our team too!
- Volunteers would host monthly social hours with veterans located in nursing homes, assisted livings, and even community centers.
- Some Veterans will be our hospice patients
- The goal of these social hours are to bring Veterans together in the community in different ways.
What you have to share:
Common life experiences
Shared language and service
A mutual code of conduct and honor
First-hand appreciation of their service
Cultural bonds to foster trust
WE HAVE OPPORTUNITIES ALL OVER MA!
Volunteers will be required to have an updated physical, pass a background check and drug test, complete a 2-step TB screen and orientation training.
For more information and to apply to volunteer please contact Alyssa Neshe, Volunteer Coordinator at: (855) 820-4801 or
About Brookhaven Hospice
114 Turnpike Road, Westborough, MA 01581, US
Brookhaven Hospice provides patients and families with exceptional hospice care, and facilitates a meaningful end of life experience. With deep compassion and skill, we care for people living with serious illnesses, the dying and those who care for them. We are committed to providing a comprehensive scope of services that is progressive, interdisciplinary, and patient-centered. Our strengths are our staff’s clinical expertise and commitment to the patients, coupled with a diverse and strong Senior Leadership Team. This is complimented by the depth and breadth of service offerings, and a dedication to providing exceptional end of life care. Brookhaven Hospice is known as a renowned hospice in the markets we serve with a reputation for providing outstanding hospice care, with exceptional compassion and skill.
Compassionate hospice care for the people of Massachusetts and New Hampshire
We'll work with your schedule.
Main StreetLynnfield, MA 01940
- Hospice Care
- Veteran Care
- Community Outreach
- People Skills
- Relationship Building
- People 55+
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- At least 1-2 days per month, 2 hour commitment per day. More time is always appreciated!
- Drug Screen, Background Check, Motor Vehicle Record Check, Recent Physical, 2-Step TB Screen, Orientation/Training