13 people are interested
13 people are interested
Ayiti Now Corp is a 501(c)(3) organization based in Miami, Florida and created for empowering marginalized Haiti children of poverty (known as "Restavek" in Haitian Creole, the local language) through our educational and support programs.
Role brief : We are seeking an Email Copywriter to refine and advance our editorial vision and mission and help plan, produce, and analyze the written content we create. This individual will be working directly with the Marketing Project Manager and will help create content for email advertisements and newsletters. The Email Copywriter will adhere to written guidelines, as well as determine sources for marketing content both internally and externally.When onboarding your first assignment will be to start a fundraising campaign. Haiti Now will provide further guidance for you to have a quick and successful fundraiser.
- Writing copy using keywords for emails
- Determine sources for content creation, both internally and externally.
- Serve as an exemplary writer, consistent with our organization's tone and mission, writing clean, concise, well-polished copy.
- Edit content produced by your teammates, including conceptualizing the projects upfront and copy-editing prior to sending out bulk emails.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest industry trends and donors challenges in order to build effective content for email subscribers.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree required, English, Advertising, Journalism or Marketing background preferred
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in copywriting preferred
- Proven experience as an email copywriter or related role (Samples needed)
- Excellent writing, editing and proofreading skills
- Experience or knowledge working with a non-profit or social issue preferred
- Minimum volunteer hours expected: 7 hrs per week
- Fluent in spoken and written English, able to communicate clearly and consistently
- Reliable internet connection a must
- Motivated self starter with the ability to work independently with purpose and accuracy in a fast-paced environment
- Proficiency with Google Suite Apps such as Drive, Sheets, etc.
- Familiarity with or quick adoption of Trello and Slack tools important
About Haiti Now (Ayiti Now Corp)
1300 Washington Ave., #662, Miami Beach, FL 33119, US
Haiti-Now is dedicated to empowering Haitian girls living in domestic servitude to overcome poverty and exploitation to achieve economic security. Ayiti Now Corp is a 501(c)(3) organization. (Ayiti = Haiti in Creole) After completing onboarding, regardless of the role and team you are joining, your first assignment will be to start a fundraising campaign. Haiti Now will provide further guidance for you to have a quick and successful fundraiser.
To see girls in domestic servitude overcome extreme poverty, heal emotional trauma, and live rewarding lives.
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
August 23, 2021
- Brand Development & Messaging
- Sales Marketing
- Copy Writing / Copy Editing
- Basic Computer Skills
- 7 Hours
- Bachelor's Degree