Data Entry Salesforce and Google Sheet
Haiti Now (Ayiti Now Corp)
Ayiti Now Corp is a 501(c)(3) organization based in Miami, Florida and created for empowering marginalized Haiti children of poverty (known as "Restavek" in Haitian Creole, the local language) through our educational and support programs.
Role brief: Haiti Now is redesigning our website. We are seeking to fill an unpaid virtual volunteer Data Entry position to help catalog and enhance the searchability of our Resource page content. Volunteers would need a very basic level of experience with Google sheets. We have about 500 documents to catalog, and would like categorize and tag to relate to the audience who are most likely to find the page helpful.
- Access web resources on the Haiti Now website and transfer and catalogue information to an inventory spreadsheet
- Append relevant tags such as title, source, and content
- If document is in Creole or French, use Google translator to make translations
- Include any comments that may be important to know, i.e. the document is a duplicate, seems outdated, is in a language other than French, English or Creole, etc.
- Maintain confidentiality of information accessed
We would like applicants to share their trailhead account when they apply instead of us asking for it to every applicant
Please provide the URL to your trailhead profile, we are unable to evaluate applicants without trailhead profile.
- Minimum volunteer hours expected: 5-7 hrs per week
- Fluent in spoken and written English, able to communicate clearly and consistently
- Reliable internet connection a must
- Motivated self starter with the ability to work independently with purpose and accuracy in a fast-paced environment
- Proficiency with Google Suite Apps such as Drive, Sheets, etc.
- Familiarity with or quick adoption of Trello and Slack tools important.
- Please kindly share your trailhead profile, without your trailhead profile we could not schedule an interview.
After onboarding ,Your first assignment will be to start a fundraising campaign. Haiti Now will provide further guidance for you to have a quick and successful fundraiser.
About Haiti Now (Ayiti Now Corp)
1300 Washington Ave., #662, Miami Beach, FL 33119, US
Haiti-Now is dedicated to empowering Haitian girls living in domestic servitude to overcome poverty and exploitation to achieve economic security. Ayiti Now Corp is a 501(c)(3) organization. (Ayiti = Haiti in Creole) After completing onboarding, regardless of the role and team you are joining, your first assignment will be to start a fundraising campaign. Haiti Now will provide further guidance for you to have a quick and successful fundraiser.
To see girls in domestic servitude overcome extreme poverty, heal emotional trauma, and live rewarding lives. After completing onboarding, regardless of the role and team you are joining, your first assignment will be to start a fundraising campaign. Haiti Now will provide further guidance for you to have a quick and successful fundraiser.