Are you a good listener? A Hospice patient is waiting for you!
- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
DONATE TO THIS
1 person is interested
If you enjoy communicating and building relationships with people we have a place for you with Interim Hospice of Upstate South Carolina.
We care for families from Gaffney to Seneca who would love to have a friendly visitor to bring companionship and cheer to their day.
- willing heart
- training/education - live or self directed
- TB test
- ongoing training/education opportunities
Please contact me firstname.lastname@example.org, 864-627-7059 or for texting 864-275-6520
We'll work with your schedule.
Various locationsGreenville, SC 29615
- Hospice Care
- Veteran Care
- People Skills
- Relationship Building
- People 55+
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- Based on your schedules. On average 1-3 hours weekly or bi-weekly.
- Training is provided before seeing a patient.