- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
1 person is interested
Bernadette's House, Inc. is seeking to expand it's program staff by bringing on new members to join our growing organization. We are seeking candidate's with a range of skills and expertise to collaborate with the CEO, and the Board of Directors in decisions that will affect the program, and the facility. Hours needed are 2:00 pm-6:30 pm M-F.
Duties and Responsibilities:
To Assist the Program Administrator with the administration, management and supervision of a comprehensive program serving children ages 8-17.
- Possess strong time management and prioritization skills
- Previous experience working with children highly preferred
- American Red Cross certified First Aid/ CPR/ AED preferred
- Possess good written and verbal communication skills
- Possess problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Highly organized with attention to detail
- Skill in using personal computers and a variety of software applications
Program Assistants are responsible for committing 2 hrs/wk in the assistance of planning and
preparing the lesson plans. They aide the staff; as well and coaching and mentoring the student's in their daily duties and lessons. They ensure that the students are learning through well-planned and age-appropriate activities that focus on all developmental areas.
- Assist the Associate Director with the administration, management and supervision of a comprehensive program serving children aged 8-17
- Manage the registration process and logistics related to summer camps. Provide the
highest level of customer service to parents, student staff and children enrolled in camps
- During HAS and the summer camp; enforce Facility rules, program and pool policies, procedures and regulations. Serve as liaison between parents and summer camp counselors, as well as liaison between parents and Program Administrator
- Recognize and respond effectively to emergencies. Responsible for risk management
- Compile statistics and reports to assess and evaluate the success of summer camps
- Utilize online survey tool to gather parent feedback. Make recommendations for summer
camp programming, inventory and budget
We'll work with your schedule.
306 Montgomery StLaurel, MD 20707
- Child Care
- Customer Service
- Basic Computer Skills
- People Skills
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Commit at least 20 hours per week