Food Transportation Volunteer
- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
We could use a volunteer or two to help with one or more of the following opportunities:
- Pick up food at local Kwik Trip stores and deliver to St. Cloud Whitney Senior Dining program weekly. Hours are variable (M-F).
- Deliver packaged meals from St. Cloud Whitney Senior Dining site to Catholic Charities Food shelf twice a month up to weekly. Hours are variable (M-F) based on need.
- Deliver food from St. Cloud to multiple Senior Dining sites in surrounding areas within a 60-mile radius on an as-needed basis. Hours are variable (M-F) based on need.
Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs; however, we will provide a dolly. This opportunity can be done by a group or family.
For more information, contact Barbara W at 320-229-4586 or Barbara.email@example.com
Please fill out a Registration form at https://www.ccstcloud.org/volunteer
Or contact Kris Roberts, Volunteer Coordinator, at 320-229-4590 or firstname.lastname@example.org to learn about this opportunity, or the many other volunteer opportunities across our 30+ programs, and how you can make a positive difference to individuals and families in Central Minnesota.
We'll work with your schedule.
1527 Northway DriveSt. Cloud, MN 56303
- People 55+
- Driver's License Needed
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Drivers' license, personal vehicle with insurance