Train to be a Hospice Doula - training in Rahway- Volunteer in Pittstown
1 person is interested
Ascend Hospice of NJ is seeking compassionate individuals to join our End of Life Doula volunteer program. Our End of Life Doula program equips volunteers eager and willing to accompany the dying and their families, through an intensive, practically based model of care, preparing doulas to provide emotional and spiritual support and guidance in the final days of life service. End of Life Doula Certificates are awarded once training and required service is completed. To learn how to become an End of Life Doula volunteer at Ascend Hospice please contact: Kelly Roman 908.967.2977
- Complete Ascend Volunteer Training
- 6 hour Workshop
- Monthly Mentoring (group/ virtual)
- 2x/year Education Session (group/virtual)
- Volunteers must complete 1 year commitment & 100 service hours to receive an Ascend of life Doula Certificate
We'll work with your schedule.
114 Pittstown RoadPittstown, NJ 08867
- Bereavement Support
- Hospice Care
- People 55+
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Full day training with breaks.
- Program participation commitment of at least 1 year from date of completion of training.