Volunteer Photographers Needed
5 people are interested
Volunteer Photographer Position Description for United Cerebral Palsy of Los Angeles, Ventura & Santa Barbara Counties
Supervisor: Tamara Pompey, Communications and Marketing Manager
Location: Multiple locations across the greater-Los Angeles area
Commitment:Minimum commitment is one photography session (special event, internal event, program activity) per month
Objective: The objective for this assignment is to professionally and artistically capture the many faces of the home and community-based services and resources provided by United Cerebral Palsy of Los Angeles, Ventura and Santa Barbara Counties (UCPLA), including the employees, volunteers and the individuals that we serve with intellectual and developmental disabilities. We are looking for photographs that can serve as archives for historical purposes as well as those that can be displayed and utilized for social media and website content, promotional and public displays.
Duties: Photograph and/or video services, education, volunteer participation, trainings, special events and community relation opportunities.
- Advanced skills in photography as well as photo editing
- Ability to be compassionate and discreet when photographing the individuals UCPLA serves each day
- Skills in listening and communicating
- Positive and supportive attitude with people of all backgrounds and abilities
- Comfortable working within UCPLA program sites which involves people with intellectual and developmental disabilities
- Commitment to comply with confidentiality requirements
1 More opportunity with United Cerebral Palsy of Los Angeles, Ventura & Santa Barbara Counties (UCPLA)
6430 Independence AvenueWoodland Hills, CA 91367
- Customer Service
- People Skills
- Special Needs
- Must be at least 18
- Minimum commitment is one photography session (special event, internal event, program activity) per month
- Photography sessions in multiple locations across the greater Los Angeles area- must have reliable transportation.