Will you join our Team? Thursday Office Receptionists Needed for Myrtle Beach
- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
9:00 - 1:00 or 1:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Office Assistants will help staff by providing a variety of general office duties.
- Contact partners and supporters with relevant information.
- Copy and/or fax documents to appropriate person(s)/organization(s).
- Compile information packets for various occasions.
- Greet incoming clients and visitors, and quickly notify the appropriate staff.
- Answer incoming calls utilizing proper protocol.
- Provide temporary supervision to children in play area.
When a person becomes a Family Justice Center Volunteer, they become a part of our team.
As a part of our commitment to create a community with zero tolerance for domestic violence, Family Justice Center cultivates and embraces the support, dedication, and skills of community members as volunteers in a variety of roles.
We'll work with your schedule.
1339 Apache DriveMyrtle Beach, SC 29577
- Office Reception
- Administrative Support
- Customer Service
- Human Resources Assistance
- Basic Computer Skills
- People Skills
- People 55+
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Up to 8 hours per month