Disaster Health Services Volunteers Needed!
DONATE TO THIS
1 person is interested
Disaster Health Services Responders provide disaster health care by meeting the disaster related health needs of clients and providing support to other volunteers. The American Red Cross relies on the more than 20,000 nurses and other health professionals who bring our mission to life each day. Talented, practical and generous, these volunteers and staff members bring relief to disaster victims, work in military hospitals, and collect lifesaving blood. They develop and teach courses ranging from CPR/first aid to disaster preparedness. And they serve in management, supervisory, and governing roles throughout our organization.
Some duties are as follows:
- Participation in chapter preparedness activities
- Support to the DAT response, shelter operations, emergency aid stations, outreach activities, and casework and recovery planning during a disaster relief operation.
- Disaster Health Services workers with a Registered Nurse (RN) or physician license are responsible for acting as chapter health reviewers and acting as Staff Wellness workers during a disaster relief operation.
If you have further questions, please reach out to me directly at email@example.com.
We'll work with your schedule.
1710 Trousdale DrBurlingame, CA 94010
- Disaster Response
- One 12 hour on-call shift per week.
- Must have an active medical license: (RN, LVN, MD, EMT, etc.)