Volunteers Needed for 3rd Annual Steam Train Half Marathon
- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
DONATE TO THIS
10 people are interested
The 3rd Annual Steam Train Half Marathon and 2 person relay is the only road race against a turn of the century steam train in the US! Runners race the train while families and friends can ride the train and cheer on the runners as you leave the station together!Proceeds benefit Community Health Resources (CHR), a leading comprehensive behavioral healthcare nonprofit serving over 26,000 Central and Eastern Connecticut individuals and families every year!
We are looking for help with logistics with operating this event. We need help with:
- Directing runners to stay on route/parking attendants/Deep River Station crowd directors
- Minor vehicle traffic/runner safety
- Directing cars in the parking lot
- The registration desks
- Water stations
For more information about CHR, please visit, www.chrhealth.org.
No additional volunteer opportunities at this time.
1 Railroad Ave.Essex, CT 06426
- Youth Services
- Child Welfare
- Counseling / Mental Health
- CSR / Volunteer Coordination
- Social Work
- People 55+