Canadian Cancer Society - Retail Pin Box Volunteer
1 person is interested
April is the month to fight back!
The Canadian Cancer Society is currently looking for enthusiastic and community minded volunteers to support the annual Daffodil Campaign.
During the month of April, funds raised through the Daffodil Campaign will make a difference by helping to build community awareness and capacity for research, cancer prevention, and support programs for those living with cancer.
Retail Pin Volunteers work with the Retail Pin Leader in their community to assemble, distribute, service, collect and track boxes of daffodil pins in retail locations close to their home, work or school.
- Enhance communication and organizational skills
- Join a team of enthusiastic and interesting people
- Make a difference in the lives of people impacted by cancer
- Play an integral role in supporting the mission, vision, and values of the Society.
Training & Support
- Canadian Cancer Society Volunteer Orientation and Volunteer Handbook
- Campaign-specific training provided
- Ongoing support provided by the Pin Distribution Leader and Project Manager
Skills & Qualifications
- Reliable and dependable
- Confident in working independently
- Well organized and detailed oriented
- Driver's license and access to a reliable vehicle is useful and desired
- 1-2 hours per week March to May
- Minimal Commitment outside of April: One training and one pick up day in March, and one drop off day in May
We'll work with your schedule.
565 West 10th AvenueVancouverVancouver, BC Canada
- Sales Process
- Sales Coaching & Training
- Administrative Support
- Retail / Sales
- Community Outreach
- Commitment 1-2 hours per week March to May Minimal Commitment outside of April: One training and one pick up day in March, and one drop off day in May