2 people are interested
Enjoy Planning & Bringing People Together? Be an Events Coordinator with Project HEAL!
The Project HEAL- Phoenix chapter is seeking 1-2 warm, friendly, and passionate individuals in the area to join their executive council as the Events Coordinator(s).
Some of the primary tasks involved in this role are:
- Spearhead local team-building, awareness, networking, and fundraising event planning
- Secure sponsorships within the community for chapter events
- Spearhead and delegate local outreach for donations
- Guides chapter to meet fundraising goals
- Organizing volunteers for events (with the help of other executive council members)
- Attend all executive council meetings
- Ability to volunteer 5-6 hours per week for 1-year
- Experience planning fundraising and/or community-based events
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent time and project management skills
- Comprehensive understanding of eating disorders (preferred not required)
This is a great opportunity for anyone in the Phoenix area with an interest in event planning and/or helping people affected by eating disorders and body image issues.
We'll work with your schedule.
Near PhoenixPhoenix, AZ 85004
- Event Design & Planning
- Event Management
- Event Planning / Management
- CSR / Volunteer Coordination
- Community Outreach
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- All Chapter executive council positions require a 1-year commitment from volunteers. Additionally, this role requires approximately 5-6 hours per week; specific times for when this role is completed can be somewhat flexible.