Want to support people affected by eating disorders? Become a Project HEAL Chapter Co-leader!
Project HEAL is seeking a warm, friendly, and passionate volunteer in the Phoenix area to join the Phoenix chapter executive council as the Chapter Co-leader.
Some of the primary responsibilities involved with this role are:
- Recruit and oversee volunteers (e.g. support volunteer coordinator to keep chapter members engaged)
- Build capacity among volunteers (e.g. team building activities, regular meetings, etc)
- Organize fundraising initiatives
- Lead chapter participation in national campaigns
- Facilitate chapter’s monthly meetings
- Network with local stakeholders
- Collaborate with local businesses in various fundraising and educational efforts
- May assist with some local grant application submissions for Chapter funding
This is a great opportunity for anyone in Phoenix with an interest in helping people affected by eating disorders and body image issues, as well as in gaining additional leadership experience.
We'll work with your schedule.
Near PhoenixPhoenix, AZ 85004
- CSR / Volunteer Coordination
- Community Outreach
- Problem Solving
- Project Management
- Relationship Building
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- All Chapter executive council positions require a 1-year commitment from volunteers. Additionally, this role requires approximately 10 hours per week; specific times for when this role is completed can be somewhat flexible.