Help @ the Gala to Support a Worthy Cause!
- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
4 people are interested
The disAbility Law Center of Virginia Foundation invites you to hangout and have some fun while helping us celebrate our 6th Annual Liberty and Justice for ALL Gala ("A Future for Inclusion") on Friday, April 26, 7-10:30pm. The event will be held at the Dewey Gottwald Center, 2301 W Leigh St, Richmond, VA 23220 (behind The Science Museum). We need your help:
- Set up tables and chairs (@ 2pm until finished)
- Manage the registration table to include setup
- Be a bartender (MUST BE 21--ID is required)
- Sell raffle tickets
- Set up tables of auction items (@ 4pm until finished)
- Break down tables and clean up
No additional volunteer opportunities at this time.
We'll work with your schedule.
1512 Willow Lawn DriveSuite 100Richmond, VA 23230
- Customer Service
- Group Facilitation
- People Skills
- Event Planning / Management
- People 55+
- Must be at least 21
- Orientation or Training
- Training will be provided. Needed at event for at least a 2 hour shifts up to 4 hour shifts.
- There are tasks during the day of the event at the event location AND in the office at Willow Lawn--starting the week of April 22.