Host an International Exchange Student! - St. Louis
For our exchange students, it's the little things that make their year: making s'mores, going to a high school football game, dancing the night away at prom. Hosting an exchange student doesn't take anything fancy - just a warm, welcoming spirit and the love you'd give to your own family.
There is no 'typical' host family! Our families represent the diversity of American culture, and we encourage families of all shapes and sizes to host. And host families often get as much out of the exchange experience as our students, such as
- Learning and experiencing a new culture and being an Ambassador for your own culture.
- Being a mentor to a young person, and having a mentor for your own children, friends and community.
- And creating lasting memories, friendships and a positive impact in the world!
- A separate bed (which can be in a shared room with a host sibling of similar age and same gender) and a quiet place to study.
- Three meals a day. (lunches bought at school are paid for by the natural family/student)
- Local transportation. (students are not permitted to drive during the program)
- Open communication, encouragement, patience, and sound advice.
- And treatment as a member of the family, which include the same rules, responsibility, and love provided to other members of the family.
Or Find more information on how you can make a positive impact in the world today!
Or Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (512) 323-9595 ext 3053
We'll work with your schedule.
1330 S Big Bend BlvdRichmond Heights, MO 63117
- Youth Services
- Cross-cultural Communication
- People 55+
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- Host a student for a time period that works for you! Host on a temporary basis, for a semester (around 5 months) or for a full school year (around 10 months).
- Student Ambassador Exchange has staff in your area to help and offers 24/7 assistance throughout the exchange process!