St. Mary's Food Bank - Client Distribution
- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
DONATE TO THIS
2 people are interested
St. Mary’s Food Bank Alliance distributes 45,000 Emergency Food Boxes, at no cost, to individuals and families in need each month. A majority of those receiving Emergency Food Boxes includes the elderly, children, working families and the homeless.
Possible jobs include checking in clients, loading carts with emergency food boxes and donated food, and assisting with overall program flow.
INDIVIDUAL volunteers are able to register for open shifts at https://volunteer.firstfoodbank.org/calendar
Shifts are flexible per request and according to staffing needs - please contact the Volunteer Engagement Team at 602-343-3134 or firstname.lastname@example.org
St. Mary's Food Bank Alliance
Knight Transportation Community Services Center
3131 W. Thomas Rd., Phoenix, AZ 85017
- 16 years old
- Youth 12-15 years old may volunteer with an adult present. Please contact the opportunity leader directly to sign up. No online registration required for minors.
VOLUNTEER PARKING IS LIMITED. PLEASE CARPOOL AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE! Additional parking located at 3020 W. Windsor Ave, Phoenix, AZ 85009
The comfort and safety of our volunteers is important. Due to health codes and safety reasons, a strict dress code is in effect.
In order to participate, volunteers MUST wear:
- Closed-toed shoes (Sneakers suggested)
- Shirts with sleeves (Short or long sleeve - No tank tops, spaghetti straps, midriff or low-cut tops)
- Pants, jeans or workout attire. Shorts are allowed at a respectable length. (Must be no shorter than 7" above the knee)
Please leave valuables, purses or backpacks in your vehicle for your safety and security. St. Mary’s Food Bank is not responsible for lost and/or stolen items brought into our facilities.
We can’t wait for your visit!
3131 W Thomas RdPhoenix, AZ 85017
- People 55+
- Must be at least 16
- Minimum Age with Adult: 12