Make a difference be a volunteer at Victoria One Hospice, Inc.!
13 people are interested
Victoria One Hospice, Inc. volunteers offer support, companionship and practical, compassionate help. Interact directly with patients and families, the tasks of volunteers include:
- Providing a friendly visit to lift a patient's spirits
- Running errands for patients and families
- Staying with patients so family members can get a much-needed rest
- Reading, or providing a comforting touch
- Playing or singing soothing music to patients
- Keeping vigil with patients in their final hours
These and other tasks are why hospice volunteers are such an essential part of the Victoria One Hospice, Inc. experience.
We'll work with your schedule.
Anahiem and Buena Park AreaAnahiem, CA 92804
- Elder care
- Patient Care
- Hospice Care
- People Skills
- Relationship Building
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Flexible, we will work around your schedule