Senior Web Developer
Animal Help Now
Senior Web Developer
AHNow is looking for a senior web developer with a great attitude, enthusiasm, and love of technology - and the ability to get things done. The ideal candidate will also have love and/or respect for animals and fully support Animal Help Now’s mission.
- 4+ years of dev experience with at least two languages
- Strong background in MySQL
- Strong background in PHP
- Source code control experience with git or svn (or similar)
- Team player, collaborative contributor, willing to help people and ask for help
- Demonstrable history of shipped products
- Ability to thrive under occasional pressure and tight deadlines
- Experience in designing and creating web applications
- Work with front-end development technologies (HTML5/CSS/AngularJS/Ajax)
- This position features flexible hours, but occasional quick turnarounds are required.
Desired start date:
The ideal candidate will be able to begin work immediately.
Please fill out our Volunteer Application Form at https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1Ku2yEg3QM3kO25dxLw6bH7F6d9w-Vs46H2m5tcX2Qb4/viewform
No additional volunteer opportunities at this time.
About Animal Help Now
2525 ARAPAHOE, E4-705, BOULDER, CO 80302, US
Mission: Animal Help Now provides the best wildlife 911 app and helps humans be better neighbors to wildlife.
AHNow is the world's leading wildlife 911 app. AHNow assists with tens of thousands of wildlife emergencies across the United States each year, helping compassionate people who encounter wildlife in need - a bird who has struck a window, an orphaned litter of bunnies, a deer struck by a vehicle, a beached dolphin, etc. - find immediate and effective assistance.
AHNow also assists people who need help with a wildlife conflict (skunks under the porch, birds in the attic, etc.).
Animal Help Now educates the public on how to mitigate threats to wildlife and all animals.
Animal Help Now is a volunteer-driven organization. Our volunteers - including most of our tech team members - combined devote more than 200 hours per month. AHNow gives first priority to its volunteers when hiring paid positions.
Animal Help Now offers equal opportunities and embraces diversity by characteristics including race/ethnicity, age, gender identity, sexual orientation and ability.