DONATE TO THIS
1 person is interested
Embrace Relief is a non-profit international humanitarian relief and development organization that believes in diversity, compassion, and humanity and uses these values to help those in need live a better, more sustainable life. Embrace Relief is looking for an unpaid intern to assist in communications with donors, potential donors, as well as compiling reports and proposals.
Responsibilities may include:
- Communicate with potential donors and partners via e-mail and phone
- Collaborate with a team to compile reports
- Establish and maintain professional relationships
- Research, write, and edit organizational documents
- Provide research and writing support as needed
Successful candidate will have:
- Excellent research, writing, and verbal communication skills
- Interest in humanitarian and/or international development issues
- Ability to work independently and with a team
- Detail-oriented, highly organized, and possesses a strong work ethic
- Commitment to the mission and goals of Embrace Relief
This internship is unpaid, but will provide a vast amount of experience. It will provide the intern with professional experience with an international humanitarian aid organization, grant the intern the ability to work with an experienced, passionate team, and strengthen skills while building an admirable resume.
18 Passaic Ave. Unit #1Fairfield, NJ 07004
- Relationship Building
- Verbal / Written Communication
- Must be at least 18
- Approximately 15 hours per week.