Food Pantry Intern
3 people are interested
A wonderful opportunity for you to help those in need living in the Brooklyn area by assisting our Food Pantry Inventory Coordinator.
- Organize, sort and stock donated food items
- Including unloading of pallets, freezers and shelves
- Maintain orderliness and cleanliness of the pantry, storage, and waiting area
- Assisting clients navigate the pantry
We'll work with your schedule.
1077 Coney Island Ave1st FloorBrooklyn, NY 11230
- Thursday, Friday Half day 9-12, Full day 9-5He
- Great customer service and communication skills. The ability to handle: The stress of a labor intensive job The ability to stand, walk, bend and lift Ability to uphold our standards of client confidentiality Prior experience working in a grocer