Health Care Professional? Want to Make a Difference? Red Cross
3 people are interested
The American Red Cross relies on more than 20,000 nurses and other health professionals who bring our mission to life each day. If you’re a nurse, nursing student or other health professional, we need your help! There are volunteer opportunities in direct service, leadership and behind-the-scenes. A few examples are:
* Disaster Health Services -team members and leaders
* Disaster Mental Health Services -team members and leaders
* Pillowcase Project Instructor (educating 3rd-5th graders about disasters)
* Blood Donor Ambassador Leader
* Nursing Network Regional Nurse Leaders and team members
* Service to the Armed Forces Hero Care Case Management
We hope that you consider volunteering with the Red Cross - you can have a meaningful impact by serving individuals and communities.
Learn more at https://www.redcross.org/volunteer and Watch our video at https://vimeo.com/311338318/428304e529
Please direct any inquiries to myself. This need is for the entire Virginia Region.
We'll work with your schedule.
420 E Cary StreetRichmond, VA 23219
- Mental Health
- Patient Care
- People 55+
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training