Run for Charity
- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
11 people are interested
Raise awareness about gun violence in Chicago with every mile you run.
Run in the Strides for Peace Race Against Gun Violence and we will help you achieve your goal.
Our Lost Boyz Inc. Charity Race Team accommodates any and all athletes. Team members build awareness and support of Lost Boyz Inc. by raising funds and helping to reduce gun violence. Participants can choose from an 8k, 5k, or 2 mile walk.
* Complimentary marathon registration
* A fundraising guide full of fun and easy ideas to meet your goal
* A personalized website to receive online donations
* Opportunities to connect with other team members and runners
* Technical race shirt
* Personalized thank you notes from program participants!
Upper Hutchinson Field - Grant Park337 E Randolph StreetChicago, IL 60601
- Outdoor Recreation
- People 55+