Hospice Agency Seeks Friendly Volunteers/Sitters for Home Patient
ProHealth Home Care Inc
ProHealth Hospice is seeking friendly volunteers to provide relief to our home Hospice patient.
Volunteers are the heart of Hospice. Give the gift of your time to someone in need.
What you'll do:
Provide care giving relief/adult sitting - visit with patients and their primary caregiver. This allows time for the caregiver to tend to matters outside of the for medical appointments, time for self, etc.
Provide companionship and socialization - Spending time by conversing, reading, watching television and more.
- No direct Care is provided to the client - this is for friendship and social visits only.
- Visits are pre-scheduled/as needed per client/family
- Flexible, we'll work around your schedule.
- 21 years or older
- Must be willing to submit to a background check (paid for by ProHealth)
- Must be willing to receive a TB test/Chest Xray (paid for by ProHealth)
- Must be willing to receive a drug screening (paid for by ProHealth)
For more information, please contact our Director of Volunteer Services.
When replying via email, please be sure to include your telephone number for faster communication.
About ProHealth Home Care Inc
2700 Zanker Rd, San Jose, CA 95134, US
We are local: as a socially responsible Bay Area Agency, we are committed to providing the best possible care to local residents through a focus on quality care and by catering to the various preferences, ethnicities, and languages that make the Bay!
ProHealth Home Care and Hospice is a locally owned Home Health and Hospice Agency focused on providing clinical excellence and compassion, on patient at a time.