Director of Fundraising and Donor Relations
National Alliance for the Advancement of Haitian Professionals (NAAHP)
The National Alliance for the Advancement of Haitian Professionals (NAAHP) is looking for an exceptional individual to serve as Director of Fundraising and Donor Relations. Duties include implementing, and managing donor relations plans to assist us in reaching our fundraising goals. The Director collaborates with the Executive Management Team to fulfill NAAHP’s mission. The Director of Fundraising and Donor Relations reports to the Director of Fundraising and Donor Relations.
- Ensures donors are acknowledged and recognized for their donations
- Ensures special events are communicated and on the calendar of appropriate officials and targeted guests such as donors.
- Develops plan to train department staff members
- Develops and implements strategic plans to raise funds for the organization in a time-efficient manner.
- Execute individual business plan to exceed revenue goals.
- Delivers organized, structured, and persuasive presentations, using effective written and verbal communication.
- Maintains collaborative relationships with sponsors to meet business objectives
- Supervises staff by providing direction, input and feedback
- Performs additional tasks as assigned by the Director of Fundraising and Donor Relations
- Bachelor’s degree required, and a minimum of two (2) years experience in fundraising
- Strong skills in problem solving, team work, project management
- Non-Profit management experiences
- Experience having worked with a high-performance, collaborative, constructive peer group
- Highly organized with ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to work effectively with multiple individuals
- Ability to make administrative/procedural decisions and judgments
- Understand business implications of decisions
- Comfortable with working in a virtual environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Must be highly organized
- Ability to write and edit clear, engaging, and grammatically
About National Alliance for the Advancement of Haitian Professionals (NAAHP)
P.O. Box 5096, Hillside, NJ 07205, US
To connect, empower, and mobilize students and professionals in the Haitian diaspora, and to facilitate diaspora contributions to Haiti’s economic and social progress.
Founded in 2011, the National Alliance for the Advancement of Haitian Professionals (NAAHP) is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization established by diverse group of forward-thinking industry experts, youth leaders, faculty, public and nonprofit sector professionals from Haiti and its global diaspora. NAAHP is focused on connecting a global community of peers with career advancement resources as well as fostering transformative relationships between NAAHP members and committed stakeholders to strengthen Haiti through philanthropy and social entrepreneurship.