Experienced Photographers for Animal Rescue | Rescue Dogs & Cats | Freelancers, Professionals
15 people are interested
We're looking to add long-term photographer volunteers to our team! When contacting us, please leave your phone number, email, and a link to a portfolio, social media page, and/or website!
Photographing dogs and cats when they first come in is one of the most important steps to getting these guys adopted. Presentation is everything! We always want our dogs and cats to look their best, so good photos are very important for our mission!
We're looking for photographers who:
- can come in weekly or at least once every 2 or so weeks (shoots last from 1-2 hours, 3 max)
- can commit to at least 4 months of volunteering with us
- can upload photos the day of the shoot or 1-2 days after (we don't require extensive editing!)
- love animals
- own a good, professional camera
- can handle animals and maybe even independently come to the shelter
Another helpful attribute would be photographers who can come with 1-2 friends! Having someone with you when you take photos makes things go a lot smoother and easier!
We provide all accessories (collars, bandanas, leashes, treats, toys, etc.). We're currently looking for photographers who can take "profile photos" for our dogs and cats.
Please contact us if you think you're able to commit some time aside to help some rescue animals!
We'll work with your schedule.
19142 E Walnut Dr NLa Puente, CA 91748
- Animal Care / Handling
- Video Production
- People 55+
- Must be at least 18
- 1-3 hours weekly or bimonthly
- can edit and upload photos quickly and well, love animals!