Safe Place for Pets is a nearly all volunteer non-profit that compassionately serves terminally ill people residing in El Paso and Teller counties in Colorado by finding new, loving homes for their pets when they can no longer care for them.
Safe Place for Pets Board Members actively support the vision, mission and values of Safe Place for Pets. Board Members work with volunteers, current and potential partners, and key stakeholders to promote the organization’s mission. Key tasks include:
- Acting as an ambassador for Safe Place for Pets in the community and helping spread the mission of the organization,
- Attending monthly board meetings and actively participating in all governance decisions and votes,
- Participating in fundraising and community outreach events as needed,
- Attending the Annual Meeting and Volunteer Appreciation event, and
- Attending Strategic Planning sessions and/or Board Retreats.
If interested in learning more, please visit our website, www.safeplacepets.org or email to discuss at email@example.com. If interested in applying for a Board Member position, please email a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We'll work with your schedule.
Colorado Springs areaColorado Springs, CO 80903
- Strategic Planning
- Donor Management
- Community Outreach
- Resource Development / Management
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Must be at least 21
- Orientation or Training