10 people are interested
Safe Place for Pets is a nearly all volunteer non-profit that compassionately serves terminally ill people residing in El Paso and Teller counties in Colorado by finding new, loving homes for their pets when they can no longer care for them.
Safe Place for Pets Board Members actively support the vision, mission and values of Safe Place for Pets. Board Members work with volunteers, current and potential partners, and key stakeholders to promote the organization’s mission. Key tasks include:
- Acting as an ambassador for Safe Place for Pets in the community and helping spread the mission of the organization,
- Attending monthly board meetings and actively participating in all governance decisions and votes,
- Participating in fundraising and community outreach events as needed,
- Attending the Annual Meeting and Volunteer Appreciation event, and
- Attending Strategic Planning sessions and/or Board Retreats.
If interested in learning more, please visit our website, www.safeplacepets.org or email to discuss at firstname.lastname@example.org.
About Safe Place for Pets
PO Box 38202, Colorado Springs, CO 80937, US
We are dedicated to finding forever homes for pets of terminally ill people...and partnering with the terminally ill to keep their pets at home as long as possible.
Safe Place is an organization located in Colorado Springs, CO that cares for pets when a terminally ill owner no longer can. Safe Place was incorporated in 1996 and serves people and the pets in El Paso and Teller counties. We strive to provide comfort to families. Our unique expertise is a vital tool in assuring that a beloved pet will continue to be safe and loved, even beyond the owner's life. To some it is what matters most.
We'll work with your schedule.
Colorado Springs areaColorado Springs, CO 80903
- Strategic Planning
- Donor Management
- Community Outreach
- Resource Development / Management
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Must be at least 21
- Orientation or Training
- Terms are 2 years.