DONATE TO THIS
30 people are interested
DemocracyLab is a platform that connects skilled tech volunteers with tech for good projects that seek to tackle the world's most challenging problems.
We are seeking an experienced Product Manager, to help develop and launch DemocracyLab's product development strategy in-line with its mission and vision. Much like an early-stage startup, there is an emphasis on building process infrastructure for the organization's long-term growth plans. We are a group of volunteer self-starters working autonomously at our own time, and our own pace and are looking for similar candidates that share our passion for DemocracyLab's vision and mission.
- Identify product needs and define a product roadmap that enables a highly efficient operation and also delivers a magical experience for consumers
- Lead the product from concept to design, specification, implementation, and analysis
- Work closely with a dedicated engineering team as you build and iterate on the product
- Collect continuous feedback from our operations to evolve the product
- Partner with Design to wow users
About DEMOCRACYLAB US
Seattle, SEATTLE, WA 98112, US
Our mission is to empower people who use technology to advance the public good.
DemocracyLab helps tech for good projects launch innovative solutions by connecting skilled volunteers to projects that need them. We are open to projects from individuals, community organizations, non-profits, social purpose companies and government agencies. Our platform helps volunteers give back and develop new skills, while accelerating the evolution of new technologies that empower citizens and help institutions become more accessible, accountable, and efficient.
We'll work with your schedule.
SeattleSeattle, WA 98104
- Product Development
- Web Design / UX
- We are seeking someone who can dedicate 5-10hrs a week minimum.