Kitten Foster Volunteer
- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
5 people are interested
Kitten and Cat Foster Volunteers Needed - Fallbrook Vista, Temecula, Oceanside, Vista, Valley Center, San Marcos, Encinitas
Save Lives! Help Animals! Rewarding Experience!
There are too many homeless and abandoned cats and kittens in San Diego County and LYFF Cat Rescue needs your help!
We are looking for volunteers willing to foster kittens and cats this kitten season. No cost to you! Food, supplies, and vet care are paid for and provided by LYFF.
Do you have time to help a homeless cat or kittens? Interested in saving lives and fosters kittens and cats this kitten season? Look no further!
What you’ll need -
- A safe place in your home for the kittens to live in while they get big enough to be adopted
- Any experience with neonatal kittens would be great - definitely not essential as there’ll be kittens or all ages that need to be fostered
- To be 18 years of age or older (or an adult guardian present at all times)
- Lots of love
We'll work with your schedule.
OceansideOceanside, CA 92056
- Animal Care / Handling
- Animal Therapy
- People 55+
- Driver's License Needed
- Must be at least 18
- Hard to say - it depends on the number of kittens and cats you would foster and how young or old they are.