Volunteer Job Coach
6 people are interested
Amazing opportunity for a college student looking to add some diverse experience to their resume while learning the inner workings of a local non-profit organization committed to improving the employment of individuals with disabilities.
* Intern will work 1:1 with individuals with disabilities to help them develop skills to find success in employment.
* Guide clients through real-life job expectations, while providing the necessary supports to help them behaviorally integrate into the community.
* Model appropriate skills and communication for individuals in services to ensure clients build skills and work toward vocational goals
* Marketing, writing a blog, post social media announcements
* Assist clients filling out applications
* Creating marketing materials
* Conducts research on numerous and varied CEO directed projects
* Contribute to the overall work of the organization as part of a team
No additional volunteer opportunities at this time.
We'll work with your schedule.
1225 West Beaver StreetJacksonvilleJacksonville, FL 32204
- Administrative Support
- Data Entry
- Professional Development
- Social Media / Blogging
- Community Outreach
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- I can allow flexible hours with a minimum of 15 hours a week.
- Prefer someone with a Bachelors degree or working towards it.