Inspire the 2nd graders at Oak Grove
- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
DONATE TO THIS
5 people are interested
Oak Grove will be hosting a 2 day event for their 2nd graders. The dates and times are flexible.
Volunteer with Junior Achievement as we help equip students in grades K-8 with the tools they need to succeed in their future. Junior Achievement has many free programs that are delivered to students from volunteers in corporations and in the community.
- Programs consist of 4-5 sessions that will be delivered during TWO DAYS in a classroom for 2.5 hours each day. This is called a JA in 2 Days!
- Sessions are interactive and activity based - not lecture style!
- All training and materials are provided to volunteers in advance by a Junior Achievement manager.
- Programs come with guidebooks for volunteers to follow throughout the lessons.
- Requires no prior research...just a little prep time for each session in advance of the event!
- The teacher remains in the classroom at all times and will help facilitate activities!
THIS IS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY FOR YOU IF:
- You have a background in business; management; planning; finance; entrepreneurship, marketing; have an all around good knowledge of the business world and can relate to students or just have a passion for helping students.
- You are a High School student or College student in need of community service hours
- You are a part of an organization looking for a Group Volunteer Activity
We'll work with your schedule.
1700 O'Plaine RdLibertyville, IL 60048
- General Education
- Financial Literacy
- Youth Services
- Community Outreach
- Critical Thinking
- People Skills
- People 55+
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- 2.5 hours of teaching on both days.
- One hour training session with JA Manager.