Hospice Volunteer Needed- Holmdel
Volunteer today to help patients and their families when they need help the most!
At Kindred Hospice, we offer compassionate care for patients facing life-limiting illness. To provide patients and families with this broad spectrum of spiritual, physical and emotional support, we need your help!
Your service is deeply appreciated, and the opportunities include providing:
- Companionship and socialization
- Emotional and spiritual support
- Music and/or art therapy
- A supportive presence to patients and families
Please contact Emily Johnson at 732-562-8800 or at Emily.Johnson@gentiva.com for more information!
We'll work with your schedule.
242 Old New Brunswick RdSuite 140Piscataway, NJ 08854
- Hospice Care
- Veteran Care
- People Skills
- Relationship Building
- People 55+
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 2-4 hours+ a month, we work with your schedule!
- Orientation, Background screen, TB Test, and Drug Test, all paid for by Kindred Hospice.