10 people are interested
Large cat foster home seeks dedicated individuals to assist with cat care. Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Cleaning cat areas, including washing bowls, disinfecting surfaces, brushing cat condos, and vacuuming
- Scooping and cleaning litter boxes
- Feeding cats wet food and dry food and changing water
- Socializing cats
Each shift is between 1 1/2-2 hours, and you will be working with another person. We ask that you commit to at least 1 day per month, preferably 2. To apply: If you're interested in helping our organization provide the best quality of life for our foster cats, please submit a short paragraph with the following information:
- Why you're interested in helping cats
- What experience you have in animal care
- Your availability (what days and if you're available for morning or evening shifts)
- Your phone number
No additional volunteer opportunities at this time.
We'll work with your schedule.
Eva's KittiesWaltham, MA 02453
- Animal Care / Handling
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Depends on availability, preferably 1 or 2 days per month for 1-2 hours each day.