Human Resources Volunteer
2 people are interested
The Human Resources department at Health Imperatives is seeking an on-going, weekly volunteer to assist with office and administrative tasks at the Brockton office. This volunteer would be responsible for a number of tasks, including: compiling employee orientation binders, filing, general organization, and other HR-related duties involving the support of current and new staff members. We are looking for someone who is able to commit to 3-4 hours per week.
- Volunteer must be 18+
- Must be comfortable with general office tasks including filing, making copies, arranging employee binders, etc.
- Must be comfortable and competent with computers
- Must have reliable transportation to get to and from the office.
- Experience in an office setting is preferred, but not required.
Health Imperatives is a non-profit community based agency that provides vital health and human services to nearly 25,000 families and individuals each year from communities stretching from Quincy to Nantucket.
Our mission is to improve the health and well-being of low-income or vulnerable families and individuals in Southeastern Massachusetts.
We'll work with your schedule.
942 W. Chestnut StBrocktonBrockton, MA 02301
- Administrative Support
- Data Entry
- Human Resources Assistance
- Basic Computer Skills
- People 55+
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- 3-4 hours/week. 1-2 days/week. Must be available during normal business hours (M-F, 9am - 5pm)