Walk to Cure Arthritis 2019
- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
3 people are interested
For 70 years, in ONE community after another across the country, the Arthritis Foundation has taken colossal steps to conquer arthritis. Our Walk to Cure Arthritis is the largest arthritis gathering in the world, celebrating our warriors, raising funds for research, resources and a cure. Much more than just a walk event, it’s something even bigger than arthritis itself.
The Cleveland Walk to Cure Arthritis attracts over 2,200 attendees including corporate, community and family teams, as well as individuals from across Northeastern Ohio whose lives have been affected by arthritis. The event is a 3-mile walk with a 1-mile option. Other event highlights include the exclusive Super Star VIP Area and the Health & Wellness Expo. Attendees will enjoy music, giveaways and much more throughout this family fun day!
Event proceeds support the 1.3 million Northeastern Ohioans suffering from arthritis. Funds support areas such as advocacy & access to care, juvenile arthritis, help & support tools and critical arthritis research conducted at local institutions throughout Northeastern Ohio.
- Set-up (start time 6:00 a.m.)
- Volunteer Check-In
- Check-In / Registration (start time 6:30 a.m.)
- EXHIBITOR / PARKING LIASION
- Raffles / Merchandise (will be required to handle money) (start time 6:30 a.m.)
- Greeters / Parking Directional (start time 6:30 a.m.)
- VIP Area (start time 6:15 a.m.)
- Family Area / Kids Corner Activities (start time 6:30 a.m.)
- Course / Water Stop (start time 8:30 a.m.)
- Food & Beverage (start time 8:00 a.m.)
- Expo (start time 6:45 a.m.)
- T-Shirt Table (start time 6:30 a.m.)
- Tear-down (start time 11:00 a.m.)
** Start times are subject to change.**
No additional volunteer opportunities at this time.
Great Lakes Science Center601 Erieside AveCleveland, OH 44114
- People 55+