Food Pantry Extrordinare/Awesome assistant
7 people are interested
This position would involve assisting in our food pantry 3 days a week (Wednesday and Friday about 8:45-1, Saturday about 9:30-1:30). Hours can be somewhat flexible, as long as the volunteer can be here, at a minimum, when the pantry is open (9-12 Wed and Fri, 10-1 Sat) .We are looking for someone consistent, who can be here on a regular basis to help stock and assist patrons through our produce and dairy section, and help clean after the pantry is closed. Position will involve lifting boxes that weigh between 20 and 40 pounds.
- Able to attend consistently during the above-mentioned hours
- Able to interact with clients with patience and kindness
- Able to work well with groups of people
- Able to lift 20-40 pounds regularly
- Experience in retail/organization skills to make displays look clean and presentable
- Able to speak fluent Spanish or Chinese
We'll work with your schedule.
1212 Mariposa StDenver, CO 80204
- People Skills
- People 55+
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Wednesdays and Fridays 8:45am - 1pm, Saturdays 9:30am - 1:30pm. Preferred to start on or before February 23rd, 2019.