Disaster Workforce Engagement Team Member
American Red Cross - Pacific Islands Region
Ensures onboarding, engagement, development, retention and recognition are provided to the Disaster Cycle Services workforce to create more available and trained volunteers for disaster response.
- Strives to achieve a diverse workforce including people with disabilities and functional needs and representative of different geographic communities.
- Assist with orientations to new members, placement into volunteer positions, assigning training plans, support recognition efforts of workforce and deployment for larger responses.
- Preferably good with computer systems and Microsoft Excel
- Able to meet deadlines and work under pressure
- Good customer service skills and patience
- Able to build and lead a team
- Professional phone etiquette
About American Red Cross - Pacific Islands Region
4155 Diamond Head Road, Honolulu, HI 96816, US
The American Red Cross prevents and alleviates human suffering in the face of emergencies by mobilizing the power of volunteers and the generosity of donors.
Every single day, the American Red Cross helps people in emergencies. Whether itﾒs one displaced family, thousands of disaster victims, or providing care and comfort to an ill or injured service member or veteran or support to a military family member, our vital work is made possible by people like you. It is through the time and care of ordinary people that we can do extraordinary things.