Volunteer Board Service
Options for Supported Housing
Foundation For the Challenged, dba Options for Supported Housing currently has opportunities for volunteer board service. Visit www.optionshousing.org to learn more about our organization’s important mission and opportunities to serve on our volunteer nonprofit board in Dublin, Ohio. To learn more about our mission contact email@example.com
Board Members Key Responsibilities
- Stewardship/Financial Management
- Set Policy
- Resource Management
- Performance Monitoring
- Engagement of Community Donors
Possess knowledge or experience in two or more of the following areas:
- Membership on other local, regional or national nonprofits or foundations.
- Leadership role in supporting community volunteer activities.
- Significant experience with fundraising and grant making activities.
- Association with local, regional or national advocacy organizations or human service organizations.
- Knowledge of affordable, low income housing and other housing issues.
- Understanding of daily living challenges of people with disabilities through professional experiences.
- Personal experience with individuals with disabilities.
- Significant experience in business operations and strategic growth for new ventures, including social enterprises.
No additional volunteer opportunities at this time.
About Options for Supported Housing
5970 Wilcox Place, Suite D, Dublin, OH 43016, US
Our mission is to improve the everyday experience of people with developmental disabilities by providing safe, affordable homes in welcoming communities.
Options for Supported Housing is a social enterprise non-profit with a focus on providing safe, quality community housing that improves quality of life for people with developmental disabilities.