DONATE TO THIS
3 people are interested
Our nonprofit organization is looking for a part-time, unpaid Grant Writer . Currently, we are submitting grants to fund educational and vocational training programs. This position is performed under the broad direction of the Development Director with the majority of the work performed independently.
Researches and identifies new government, corporate, foundation and private funding prospects, including, but not limited to:
- Generates proposals and supporting documents in response to solicitations
- Generates revenues for programs and services through timely submission of well-researched, well written and well-documented grant/fundraising proposals.
- Maintains and implements funding calendar activities
- Writes reports to government, corporate, foundation and other funders
- Acts as liaison with program staff (as needed)
- Identifies funding opportunities using research tools
- Serves as a liaison to all funding agencies and organizations (as needed)
- Engages with program officers at organizations to solicit invitations to submit proposals
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, particularly of technical, legal or financial writing
- Ability to work independently and in a timely manner
- A high level of organizational skills
- Comprehensive knowledge of research
- Ability to distinguish and identify opportunities for new programs
We'll work with your schedule.
18 Passaic Avenue, Suite 1Fairfield, NJ 07004
- Grant Writing / Research
- Relationship Building
- Verbal / Written Communication
- Must be at least 18
- Volunteers should have grant writing experience