Virtual Social Media Collaborator
DeeCilla Comfort Center
A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
7 people are interested
Build meaningful connections and encourage community members through dialog and messaging Use your creativity to share the great work of an amazing organization that is changing the lives of women and children affected by abuse. We value the ingenuity of our volunteers and allowing you to explore opportunities to enhance your skills and professional experience while connecting to causes people are passionate about.
Use your expertise to create social media posts and marketing campaigns to engage and expand our target audiences. Social Media Collaborators will use various platforms (Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, and Tumbler) to achieve the organization's goals
- Design and create social media and marketing pieces; track social media and marketing usage
- Create and schedule placement of social media and videos. Coordinates marketing assets such as photographs, release forms, project files, art, stock images, and other materials by annotating, cataloging, storing, and retrieving and distributing assets.
- Researches industry standards, trends, best practices and make recommendations for implementation.
- Collaborate with other departments to manage company reputation, coordinate promotions, and increase reach
- Moderate user-generated content and messages appropriately, based on company and community policies
- Build meaningful connections and encourage community members through dialog and messaging
About DeeCilla Comfort Center
12725 W Indian School Road, Suite F109, Avondale, AZ 85392, US
DeeCilla Comfort Center is a faith-based non-profit organization in partnership with the community, offering services to those affected by sexual assault, domestic violence, and human trafficking and in need of a second chance; providing opportunities for a fresh start. DeeCilla Comfort Center provides temporary housing and programs that are geared toward helping residents recover from crisis and trauma, and make a healthy and stable transition back to the community.
Personally, understanding the role relationships and community play in healing, our founder established, DeeCilla Comfort Center.
Through her testimony of overcoming the trials of abuse, she emphasizes the value of having the right connections along the healing journey. She believed that God placed people in her life to show and remind her of who she was and how he saw her. These individuals demonstrated what godly principles to help her also understand who God really was and what life would be like if she trusted and believed in him. Through these relationships, she learned the true meaning of Hope, Faith, Love, Trust, Courage, Joy, Hospitality, Reconciliation, and Peace.
Using her journey as a passion to help others, she was led by God to establish DeeCilla Comfort Center. This organization is committed to helping young people ages 18-28 begin their healing journey from the trials, trauma, and struggles of domestic violence, sexual assault, and human trafficking.
Just as our founder learned, at the most critical period in her life, she desires to share with others...Hope is not lost, and you do not have to become what happened to you. We need your help to change lives in our community.
Contact us today to learn more about how you can help us become bridge builders in the community to connect those in need with the resources that will forever change their lives.