Patient Care: Bringing comfort to a hospice patient and their family.
- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
1 person is interested
Hospice Volunteers Needed for patient care visits!
Hold a hand. Pat a shoulder. Give a hug. Touch a heart.
Feed a pet. Read out loud. Make a phone call. Record cherished memories.
Working directly with Capitol Hospice patients and families or helping in other ways, you can make a big difference in someones life, including you own!
Want to use skills you have or learn a new one
- Volunteer with Capitol Hospice and you an provide companionship and support to patients diagnosed with terminal illness.
- Training is free and on line
- Daytime,weekday, or weekend visits
- give an hour or several hours a month
- no experience or medial background needed
***** NOTE: Each volunteer must under go a criminal background, and a 2 step TB test that requires visits to our office within a four-week period.***
If interested please contact
Alice Guzman Volunteer Coordinator
We'll work with your schedule.
9015 Mountain Ridge Drive, Suite 210AustinAustin, TX 78759
- Family Therapy
- Elder care
- Administrative Support
- Customer Service
- Bereavement Support
- Hospice Care
- People 55+
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training