7 people are interested
We are seeking a Volunteer Content Writer to generate engaging, original content for our website and social media platforms. The Writer will research topics on corruption/anti-corruption and develop interesting posts that will appeal to our target audience. They will also promote the written content using social media, direct email, and other methods to alert and expand our readership. They should be a skilled writer who can create appealing, insightful posts that will reach and grow our audience.
To succeed as a Content Writer, you should be focused on generating and composing interesting content and expanding your readership. You should be creative, adaptable, and analytical with excellent writing skills.
Content Writer Responsibilities:
- Generating, researching, and pitching ideas for IEJL posts.
- Writing, editing, publishing, and promoting content.
- Researching and writing article-based content about topics in ethics and corruption.
- Promoting new posts using advertisements, emails, social media, and other methods to alert and attract new readers.
- Advocating and educating others about corruption and ethics.
- Editing and proofreading written pieces before publication.
- Monitoring responses to posts via the website, social media, or other platforms to better understand the audience.
- Staying current on corruption and anti-corruption trends (both in the news and in popular culture) for possible opportunities to attract new readers or create stronger, more engaging content.
We'll work with your schedule.
4540 Campus Drive, Suite 111Newport Beach, CA 92660
- Marketing Strategy & Planning
- Public Relations
- Brand Development & Messaging
- Social Media / Blogging
- Must be at least 16