67 people are interested
ORGANIZATION: INTERNATIONAL ECONOMIC JUSTICE LEAGUE INC
Please visit the new page to apply.
67 people are interested
We are seeking an energetic, passionate and self-driven Social Media Content Creator who will be responsible for creating compelling content for our website, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn accounts. This individual will be responsible for managing content development from beginning to end, spanning project kickoff, creative conception, execution and all necessary editing.
The ideal candidate would be a visual storyteller, who loves graphic design, technology, and social media. They would have a strong interest in popular culture, current events, and artistic expression.
Content Creator Responsibilities:
- Create original content to post across IEJL’s online platforms, while maintaining message consistency.
- Brainstorm new/exciting ways to showcase the organization on social media and our website.
- Plan and create videos and photos to be posted on social media and our website.
- Use computer software to create compelling graphics that illustrate and promote IEJL’s mission.
- Craft text and related graphical content to be used in social media campaigns and social promotions.
- Monitor responses to posts via the website, social media, or other platforms to better understand the audience.
- Stay current on corruption and anti-corruption trends (both in the news and in popular culture) for possible opportunities to attract new readers or create stronger, more engaging content.
About INTERNATIONAL ECONOMIC JUSTICE LEAGUE INC
4667 MacArthur Blvd, Suite 400, NEWPORT BEACH, CA 92660, US
MISSION The International Economic Justice League, Inc. ("IEJL"), a California, nonprofit corporation, was founded in 2016 with a mission to abate corruption and promote ethical business practices.
The International Economic Justice League, Inc. (IEJL), a California, 501(c3)non-profit corporation, was founded in 2016 with a mission to abate corruption.
IEJL's mission is to develop a corruption-free system of commerce through education, mentorship, and capital acquisition, in countries desiring economic justice for their citizens.
We want to create a culture of ethical commerce among young leaders which will sustain and flourish as they grow into policy and transaction creating positions, thereby eliminating the incidence of all forms of corruption (abuse of power) in business across all industries.
The International Economic Justice League is a team of passionate and educated individuals that desire to assist nations to develop business practices that will free them from the captivity of a disadvantaged economic system. We are aware that the only constant in life is, change. We seek to disciple difference makers who are eager to birth a brighter future for generations to come.
Volunteers are the heart and soul of our organization! Volunteer today to gain international business experience, interact with world leaders, build your professional work and make a difference! We are looking for dedicated people who will help us change the culture of corruption.
4667 MacArthur BlvdSuite 400Newport Beach, CA 92660
November 15, 2022
- Brand Development & Messaging
- Graphic Design / Print
- Visual Arts
- Must be at least 16