Social Media Content Creator
2 people are interested
We are seeking an energetic, passionate and self-driven Social Media Content Creator who will be responsible for creating compelling content for our website, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn accounts. This individual will be responsible for managing content development from beginning to end, spanning project kickoff, creative conception, execution and all necessary editing.
The ideal candidate would be a visual storyteller, who loves graphic design, technology, and social media. They would have a strong interest in popular culture, current events, and artistic expression.
Content Creator Responsibilities:
- Create original content to post across IEJL’s online platforms, while maintaining message consistency.
- Brainstorm new/exciting ways to showcase the organization on social media and our website.
- Plan and create videos and photos to be posted on social media and our website.
- Use computer software to create compelling graphics that illustrate and promote IEJL’s mission.
- Craft text and related graphical content to be used in social media campaigns and social promotions.
- Monitor responses to posts via the website, social media, or other platforms to better understand the audience.
- Stay current on corruption and anti-corruption trends (both in the news and in popular culture) for possible opportunities to attract new readers or create stronger, more engaging content.
We'll work with your schedule.
4540 Campus Drive, Suite 111Newport Beach, CA 92660
- Brand Development & Messaging
- Graphic Design / Print
- Visual Arts
- Must be at least 16