Looking for a Beautiful Volunteer Experience? Hospice Volunteers Needed
Volunteers are a valuable resource to our patient/families. They come from diverse backgrounds and lifestyle situations. A common thread of caring and compassion unites them in their volunteering. They are a help to us and our families, and an important part of our care team.
Our volunteers go through a training program specific to the job they are assigned. During intermittent in-home visits, patient care volunteers are available to accomplish the following:
* stay with the patient to relieve the caregiver
* provide companionship for the patient
* assist with errands
* read to, or write letters for the patient
* assist the patient with personal care (if specifically trained to do so)
* assist with light housekeeping
* prepare and feed the patient light meals
There are so many ways you can help!!
We'll work with your schedule.
This is a Virtual Opportunity, with no fixed address.
- Bereavement Support
- Patient Care
- Hospice Care
- Music Therapy
- People 55+
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training