Looking for Committee Members for our Real Men Wear Pink Campaign for Breast cancer!
2 people are interested
The St Louis Real Men Wear Pink campaign allows men the opportunity to support the American Cancer Society's work to save lives from breast cancer while raising funds through friendly competitions. A campaign typically consists of the Real Men candidates, each with a goal of raising $2,500 or more for the American Cancer Society also committing to raising awareness of the cause by wearing pink throughout October. Candidates compete to be named the top fundraiser!
Committee Roles & Opportunities:
- Candidate recruitment- help create prospect lists, leverage community contacts, and spread the word about the campaign to potential candidates.
- Coach and cultivate contacts
- Prospect and secure local sponsorship and in-kind donations
- Marketing - Help to spread the word about the campaign through social media, local media outlets and other community-based tactics to spread the word about the campaign.
- Reveal Party, Wrap Up Party, Networking opportunities - help plan & execute these recognition events for our Real Men
We'll work with your schedule.
4207 Lindell BlvdSaint Louis, MO 63108
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Business Development
- Social Media / Blogging
- Retail / Sales
- Community Outreach
- People 55+
- Driver's License Needed
- 3-5 hours per month