Grants and Challenges Coordinator - Be a Leader in Global Security!
DONATE TO THIS
1 person is interested
Are you inspired to improve safety and security for communities all over the world? Are you good at coordinating projects and collaborating with others?
We are looking for a Grants and Challenges Coordinator to help bring support to Garden Pool's innovation and global outreach programs. Our Grants and Challenges Coordinator would oversee the Grants and Challenges Team in obtaining grant funding and support from influential stakeholders.
Key responsibilities of Garden Pool's Grants and Challenges Coordinator include:
- Coordinating the Grants and Challenges Team in securing funding and recognition from influential stakeholders
- Helping Grant Writers identify and develop strategies for grant proposals and creative challenges
- Communicating effectively to ensure understanding and collaboration among Grant Writers
- Reviewing proposals for grants and challenges and providing feedback to Grant Writers
- Ensuring the completion of proposals for grants and challenges by each deadline
Volunteer Location: 659 E. Main Street, Suite 110, Mesa, AZ 85203
Weekly Time Commitment: 9 hours per week
THIS IS AN IN-PERSON VOLUNTEER POSITION ONLY.
If this opportunity sound like a perfect fit for you, please contact us! We look forward to hearing from you soon!
We'll work with your schedule.
659 E Main StreetSuite 110Mesa, AZ 85203
- Group Facilitation
- Grant Writing / Research
- Community Outreach
- Resource Development / Management
- Orientation or Training
- approximately 9 hours per week