Kitten Adoption Event Support - C2CND
3 people are interested
KITTENS! KITTENS! KITTENS!
What more do we need to say :)
Provide support on the day of an event to the public and our rescue cats as they find their forever home. Interacting the potential adopters by greeting them and answering questions. As well as caring for the needs of the rescue kitties who are on display for the event.
Adoption Events are held every Saturday from 10 am - 2 pm at the Concord Petsmart
- Greeting and Interacting with Potential Adopters.
- Answering Potential Adopters Questions.
- Informing the public of our adoption process, need for fosters, and volunteers.
- Monitoring crates: providing additional food, water or litter.
- Providing Hand Sanitizer to All Members of the Public if they intend to "reach in"
- Ensuring crates are not opened by the Public. Foster Kitties are only held by serious adopters. People who have completed an application and/or are currently in the market with serious intentions of adopting.
- Interacting with the Foster Kitties through the crates.
- Assisting with Adoption Paperwork.
- Assisting with trimming nails, cleaning ears, and providing prevention medications.
- Volunteers must be 18 years old to volunteer at a Cat Adoption Event
- Volunteers sign up weekly for volunteer shifts for the event via Signup Genius
- Volunteers receive a weekly volunteer email with news & notes, and the Signup
We'll work with your schedule.
6070 Bayfield PkwyConcord, NC 28027
- Animal Care / Handling
- Must be at least 18