Are you a Licensed Behavioral Healthcare Practitioner who wants to make a difference-Billings
Are you a Licensed Behavioral Healthcare Practitioner who wants to make a difference in your military community?
If so, we invite you to join our team of outstanding mental health professionals as a Red Cross Service to the Armed Forces (SAF) Resiliency Mental Health Facilitator volunteer!
Red Cross SAF Mental Health Facilitator volunteers provide psycho-educational workshops to service members, families, and veterans experiencing challenges related to military life. This position provides the unique opportunity to make a difference by teaching complementary and integrative healing strategies to veterans and/or military families to foster personal wellness and stress management.
Benefits of volunteering with the American Red Cross Service to the Armed Forces include:
- Have fun and meet new people
- Receive training and support
- Get to know the community
- Gain career experience and learn new skills
Professional development opportunities include:
- Attend an all-expenses-paid, CE-credit-approved Red Cross Facilitator training session
- Training is approved for CE credit from the National Board of Certified Counselors and National Association of Social Workers (CE certificates will be withheld until volunteers facilitate one adult and one child workshop)
- Work independently or with a team
- Remain clinically active for professional licensing
Interested? Contact IDMT.Recruiting@redcross.org to find out more!
We'll work with your schedule.
1537 Ave D Ste 320Billings, MT 59101
- Family Therapy
- Mental Health
- Counseling / Mental Health
- Veteran Care
- Relationship Building
- Social Work
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- • Independently state-licensed Behavioral Health professional or other Health Care professional with behavioral health training and experience required • Experience personally or professionally working with the military community preferred