Wanted for Hospice: Office/Clerical Volunteers (Kenosha/Racine)
2 people are interested
Heartland Hospice is looking to expand its superstar team of volunteers at its Kenosha location.
Do you want to gain experience in an office setting? Looking to sharpen your skills and strengthen your resume? Or maybe you just have some extra time on your hands and enjoy clerical/administrative tasks and projects. Whatever the case may be, we can help! Our office volunteers have a significant impact on our agency by assisting with various clerical tasks to allow our staff more time to provide direct care to our hospice patients and their families.
Needs for office volunteers include, but are not limited to: assisting with filing, mailings, data entry, packet-making, and so on. Those who are competent in their computer skills may have the chance to work on special projects such as creating posters, flyers, and other marketing materials for the Heartland Volunteer Program.
Service hours are flexible; we work around you! Call or email Heartland Volunteer Coordinator Diamond today to learn more about this unique volunteer opportunity: 262-652-4730; Diamond.Hartwell@hcr-manorcare.com
Office Volunteer requirements:
- Must be at least 16 years of age
- Must have reliable transportation
- Must be able to work independently
- Agree to background and reference check
- Must complete all on-boarding training and requirements
- Independent volunteering: your schedule and how your visit looks are entirely up to you!
- Learning and gaining experience with hospice as well as office/clerical work.
We'll work with your schedule.
TBDKenosha, WI 53144
- Administrative Support
- Data Entry
- Hospice Care
- Basic Computer Skills
- People 55+
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training